Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Breena at Tea

Libby, Breena and Trey are in town while their Dad and husband Jeff finishes his dissertation and job applications. We wish he could be here too but love having Lib and the kids for a visit. My friend Janet and I have gone to Grand America for tea a few times and it is fabulous. I decided to take Breena while she was here and it was awesome!

A tea flower. This was beautiful. It started out as a shriveled up peanut shape and when the server added boiling water-a flower emerged!

Grandma is in heaven!


Dessert is best! Ashlyn-it's your turn next-I can't wait to take you:)!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun!! And Breena looks like she is in heaven. Ace can't wait for her turn.

melissa said...

everything about this post made me utterly happy!
im craving to go so bad!!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my beautiful bride doing what she loves most...spoiling her grandchildren and children.

I love you Lisa!

Kris said...

You're such an adorable grandma! What a lucky little girl.