Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks from Dad

Thank you everyone!!!! Passed out is more like it. There is something about putting yourself, your ego, and your abilities on the line that makes it extremely rewarding when you accomplish that thing that you undertake that is difficult for you. In spite of all of the hours in preparation, I was convinced that I had failed when I completed the test. One of my sales team took the test today and did not pass and I understand that I could have easily been him. Faith is an important thing in our lives. If we believe in ourselves and seek the help and faith of those around us who believe in us, miracles happen. During the test, I recognized in a significant and literal way that each of you were praying for me and that you believed that I could do it.

We need to let each other know when there are significant things in our life that we need help with. Why do we have prayer circles? Why do we fast collectively? Together we make a difference. Thank you for helping me succeed.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing that with us. You need to come and visit!