Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Michigan!!

All Boy!


All girl!


Shaylee is a doll!


Ryan's office

I'm in heaven!

Beautiful family!



Enjoying the sun at the park.

So for the past few days I have been in Michigan with my son Ryan his wife Liz and my cute grandkids, Collin, Ashlyn, and Shaylee. I loved every minute of it! We jumped on the tramp, went to the park, saw movies-at home and at the theater. (Just a word of advice. If you have seen Planet Earth on TV-DO NOT go see Earth in the theaters-it is as my son Ryan said, "Planet Earth repackaged and put on the big screen for Disney to make money." That is right! Sorry Collin. Next time Grandma Lisa will take you to a show like Monsters vs. Aliens-which I should have known would have been better!)

I have to say that being a Grandma is one of life's greatest gifts and I absolutely love it! I miss you already Collin, Ashlyn and Shaylee. Maybe you could put pressure on your Dad to move out at least to the West Coast! :) Just had to put that plug in Ry.

My greatest thanks to my wonderful "Michigans" for having me out. It was awesome!! I love you!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for coming to visit, we had such a great time!!

melissa said...

Awww, the pics were awesome!! I'm so jealous! It really looks like you guys had such a great time! Glad you posted all the goodness:)