Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One of the Best Weeks of My Life











This past week has been crazy and crazy good. Everyone in my family-minus Russ-was here for Scott and Emily's wedding. I have to say that the time together with my kids and grandkids was heaven. We were able to spend hours together eating, boating, slip and sliding, walking, going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, with the week's highlight being together in the Draper Temple for Scott and Emily's wedding. My family is my greatest treasure. I love them all to my very soul. We may be spread apart but we are all together in spirit.

2 comments:

melissa said...

OHhh that week was fantastic!! every moment with the family was a blast! can't wait for the next get-together:). i love you, hope your doing good!

Elizabeth said...

It was a great week with everyone! I love the pictures you got!!