Wednesday, August 26, 2009

31 Years!


On August 23rd 31 years ago, the day I was sealed to my love and best friend, I thought I knew what love was. In the years that have come and gone since then, through all the events in life, I have grown to love him more deeply than words can express. He has supported me through thick and thin. He gave me the opportunity to be at home and raise my children. He has shouldered heavy burdens and still has a smile at the end of the day. He is the one I love the most in this world and I am so blessed to be his wife. I love you Jeff Elder!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy late anniversary!! Hope you guys did something fun to celebrate.

melissa said...

congrats you 2 lovers! and if there is not a specific post about jeff and you getting pedicures...i'll be so dissapointed:) love ya