Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On a Lighter Note:)

Each morning I take Panda for a walk. She lives for this! Really! As soon as I wake up, she follows me around staring at me and I know she is thinking, "When is she going to put her shoes on?! Please, please, please let it be soon!"
But I too have grown to love these walks. It's not to exercise my body but to clear and refresh my mind. I walk the same path almost every day. I go along the canal and down Wheadon lane. It's like walking in the country. I took some pictures today to share the peaceful scene.
The house is my friend Judy's. It is like taking a step back in time. I could just look at the chairs and the tire swing and go back to summers when I was young. Good memories!






1 comment:

melissa said...

i love the blog change!! it looks awesome! but i must say, i'm itching for another post:) love ya