Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blessings of the Temple

Today my alarm went off at 5am-AAAAHHH!!! I forgot to turn it off from yesterday morning (I was priviledged to go do baptisms for the dead with my Laurel, Jenny Rogers-awesome!) I tried to go back to sleep and couldn't. Well, maybe I could have but Jeff couldn't so we both got up. You see, Jeff has been getting up at 5:10am each day to go workout and so it's just his internal alarm clock now. So- since we were up, we decided to go to the temple. We are spoiled because the temple is only 5 minutes away. In fact, we are very spoiled because soon-by November 2009, we will have 3 temples we can see almost from our house-no excuse not to go. We got up showered and went. Can I just say, what a great way to start out a Saturday. It is truly a blessing to have a place full of peace and the Spirit to calm and fortify my spirit. I am grateful for temples. It is just one more way our Heavenly Father shows us His profound love for His children.

No comments: