Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandkids



These are my grandkids. I have such great love for all of them. Some are far away and some are not so far, but all are close to my heart. They are strong little spirits. They have to be to be in this world. Each was born to good parents with the abilities and talents to raise them to reach their potential.
I couldn't imagine how wonderful it would be to be a Grandma. My heart just grows with love as each one comes. I think about them, I worry about them and I pray for angels to watch over them each day. I am grateful for the blessing of knowing and loving these precious little souls. Always know-each of you-that your Grandma loves you with all her soul and I will always be here to help you in any way I can:)

2 comments:

melissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE updates!!! Promise this is what blogging is all about:). Please keep 'em comin! Sunday was a blast!! Thanks so much again for havin us over!

Elizabeth said...

Ace looks so young!