Saturday, February 28, 2009

I LOVE shoes!!!

My Jessica Simpson shoes-but mine have an enclosed toe.
My Steve Madden shoes with just a little more black patent leather than these. Love it!


During the past few weeks, I have been to Dillards-oh I don't know-maybe 4 times. Each time I have looked at their clearance shoes. I bought some shoes by Jessica Simpson for $23.oo which I thought was a great deal since they were $80.00 to start. But yesterday, I hit the mother lode. Steve Madden shoes for $11.00. Yeah that's right $11.00. How did I get that deal you ask? They were 75% off and then another 40% on top of that! I am in heaven. Can't wait until tomorrow to wear them to Church. They may be a little tall-but I'm still not taller than my husband so-what the heck, I'll enjoy them!

4 comments:

melissa said...

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! Lis, i have to hand it to you, your the only person on earth who finds deals like that on a regular day! Those are stylin and i can't wait to see how cute you look in them!

Elizabeth said...

I'm completely jealous! I would love me some new stylin' shoes. For now, I'll stick with my grandma ones that I wear. Yipee!

Jenny said...

I love those shoes! Maybe next time you go shoe shopping, you need to call me!! Love Ya!

Johnston Family said...

Hey Lisa! It's Laura, somehow I stumbled onto your blog & I love it! Hope you don't mind me checking it out. I hit that same shoe sale as well my friend, LOVED IT! Looks like those shoes that you got are so cute! Hope you are doing well, & if you want now we can be blogging bud's, mine is
mikeandlaurafamily.blogspot.com
Take Care, Laura Johnston