Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tomorrow will be 2 years since my Mom died. I still miss her. I don't think you ever get over that-missing your Mom. She was a strong and good woman. She had a bright mind and always knew just the right advice to give you in times of need. She rarely spoke of herself when you were there but wanted to know how you were doing and how your kids were. She was fiercely protective of her kids and wo to the person who said or did anything against her grandkids. Her family was everything to her. With each passing year, I realize how blessed I was to have such a mother! She made me better and loved me. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

We miss her too, but I know it is nothing like how you miss her. There is nothing to compare to a mother, and she was amazing. She sure played an important role in our courtship! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Love you!